WELCOME TO OUR BLOG
Durante el curso 2009 ~ 2010, el Departamento de Inglés comienza a editar su propio Blog. Nuestra intención es que sirva de vía de comunicación entre profesorado y alumnado. Queremos que sea una herramienta más en nuestra actividad docente. Nos servirá para aprender y para compartir nuestras experiencias.
Friday, 10 February 2017
Wednesday, 23 November 2016
- Choose the photographs you are going to use. You can get free photos from Internet.
- Bring the photos to the class and work on your project on the date your teacher tells you.
- Make an Impress presentation with tips to help you.
- Present your project on the 7th or 9th of December
Tuesday, 17 May 2016
You are going to introduce 'your best friend' to the rest of the class. Talk about his/her:
- Daily routine
- School (timetable, school subjects, ...)
- Free time activities
- Clothes (describe the clothes she is wearing in 1 or 2 photos)
- Home (rooms, favourite room,furniture ...)
- Favourite food
- Choose, at least, one photo to describe what he/she is doing, the weather and what he/she is wearing at that moment.
Wednesday, 23 December 2015
The Body Snatchers The Swiss Family Robinson
3º y 4º ESO
A Sherlock The Innocent Victim
1º y 2º BACH
A Foreigner The Gold Bug and Other Stories
Sunday, 22 November 2015
You can get the photos you need from the Internet:
This is a teamwork, students will be organized in groups of three by the teachers. Remember that everybody in the group has to work.
- Choose the photograph(s) you are going to use.
- Write a draft describing your friend and family.
- Organize all the information and prepare your task using coloured paper and the decoration you want.
- Present it orally on December 10th -11th.